On tv right now

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lose weight for Love... lazy fat fvcks losing weight and getting some prime time tv air time recognition for it ....really?

Sponsored Links
Just want to say that not all fat people are lazy. I know that weight gain is all about the relationship between energy in and energy out, but some people (me being a good example) have multiple health conditions that mean losing weight is very difficult.

Amongst many other issues, I have pituitary issues leading to:

Hypothyroidism, causing

Tiredness
Weight gain

Constipation
Aches
Feeling cold
Dry skin
Lifeless hair
Fluid retention
Mental slowing
Depression

Hypogonadism, causing

Decreased muscle mass and strength
Osteoporosis
Fatigue
Difficulty concentrating

Growth Hormone deficiency, causing

Low energy
Weight gain, especially around the waist
Feelings of
anxiety or depression
Thin and dry skin

Hyperprolactinaemia, causing

Bone loss
Decreased muscle mass

All the symptoms marked in red contribute either to weight gain or difficulty losing weight.

Just want to say that not all fat people are lazy. I know that weight gain is all about the relationship between energy in and energy out, but some people (me being a good example) have multiple health conditions that mean losing weight is very difficult.

Hypothyroidism, causing

Tiredness
Weight gain

Constipation
Aches
Feeling cold
Dry skin
Lifeless hair
Fluid retention
Mental slowing
Depression

Hypogonadism, causing

Osteoporosis
Fatigue
Difficulty concentrating

Low energy
Feelings of
anxiety or depression
Thin and dry skin

Bone loss
Decreased muscle mass

All the symptoms marked in red contribute either to weight gain or difficulty losing weight.
Are you ill then? ;)

Sponsored Links
Just a bit...:), but while me ticker's still ticking, I'll keep going!(y)

I also have (in no particular order;)) Cerebral Palsy, leading to muscle contraction, foot deformity and worn joints on the RHS, brachioradial puritis, trapped nerves in the C-spine and lower spine, inoperable due to risk of paralysis (the BRP and trapped C-spine nerve may well be linked), Myasthenia Gravis, Diplopia, Ocular migraine, Dermatitis, Hypertension, nausea and dizziness, acid reflux (due to the sheer number of pills taken in a day - currently 46+) and last but by no means least, constant pain of varying intensities.

Well said Securespark.. shame you have to explain things tho.

I hate that type of TV, it's now become so acceptable to be nasty to folk who are fat, calling them lazy etc. Sure, some folk are lazy and eat too many pies but what the hell has that got to do with Joe Blogs in the street? How does it affect their own lives if someone else is fat? I think they should be more worried about themselves and what type of person they are if they always feel the need to judge a perfect stranger.

Just a bit...:), but while me ticker's still ticking, I'll keep going!(y)

I also have (in no particular order;)) Cerebral Palsy, leading to muscle contraction, foot deformity and worn joints on the RHS, brachioradial puritis, trapped nerves in the C-spine and lower spine, inoperable due to risk of paralysis (the BRP and trapped C-spine nerve may well be linked), Myasthenia Gravis, Diplopia, Ocular migraine, Dermatitis, Hypertension, nausea and dizziness, acid reflux (due to the sheer number of pills taken in a day - currently 46+) and last but by no means least, constant pain of varying intensities.
You should see a doctor. ;)

Laziness is only half the problem; eating a lot is the other half. You can choose one, but not both.

Peronally I'm very lazy which is why I'm thin. I'm too lazy to go to the shop to buy food, too lazy to cook a lot of food, too lazy to go to the fridge even though I fancy a snack... Mild hunger. Deal with it.

Not meaning to tar everyone with the same brush indeed, sorry you have this condition. But for most fat people and the increasing community of fat fckers they have no excuse, i see it at schools picking my kids up etc, when i were a lad we had the token porker boy n girl in our year, the rest of us were moderately slim.
My sis is morbidly obese she has no excuse apart from being lazy and eating too much, simple equation of calories consumed over calories burnt. I believe all obese people who dont have a medical excuse should pay more on the NHS you're all ticking time bombs!

Hypothyroidism, causing

Tiredness
Weight gain

Constipation
Aches
Feeling cold
Dry skin
Lifeless hair
Fluid retention
Mental slowing
Depression

Hypogonadism, causing

Osteoporosis
Fatigue
Difficulty concentrating

Low energy
Feelings of
anxiety or depression
Thin and dry skin

Bone loss
Decreased muscle mass

Are you ill then? ;)

No, because he hasn't got morbid cravings to be shackled to the EU, like some folk around here:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back