One hundred thousand million dollars

Your selective processing of information is so deeply embedded in your psyche, you've deluded yourself that it's not happening.
I believe the Saudi's recently offered to pay for two hundred new mosques in Germany? They won't take refugees but they'll pay for mosques in Europe?
Selective processing of information at its best!
Eventually we get a link of the article where spuey got his information, and what does it really tell us:
Saudi Arabia has offered to build 200 mosques in Germany to accommodate the wave of Muslim refugees there if German authorities permit,
...........although whether that was to support the refugees or to build the suggested mosques was unclear.
http://www.ibtimes.com/amid-muslim-...arabia-vows-build-200-mosques-germany-2090905
You couldn't make it up!
Wait a minute, the article did make it up, and Spuey either believed it because it reinforces his bigotry, or as usual he didn't read the complete article.

As spuey is a fan of the IBT, perhaps he'll be interested in this article:
Brexit Won’t Happen? Why Article 50 Could Mean UK Remains In The European Union

http://www.ibtimes.com/brexit-wont-...-could-mean-uk-remains-european-union-2388192

Sponsored Links
They would rather blindly believe what their imam tells them to believe.
I thought this was a classic example of RWR mentality.
DIM has not provided one single original comment of his own. It's all been re-posted YouTube videos.
Talk about hypocrisy!
The RWR would rather blindly believe what Pat Condom, Farage, Trump, et al tell them.

When have you ever come up with anything incisive about the Koran?
What gives you the impression that I'm a Qur'an scholar?
You claim to know more about it and Islam than I.

DIM has not provided one single original comment of his own. It's all been re-posted YouTube videos.
Talk about hypocrisy!
The RWR would rather blindly believe what Pat Condom, Farage, Trump, et al tell them.

Then it is time you got clued up!

People that worship the Koran without understanding it are the cause of Europe’s current problems.

Talk about hypocrisy!

People that worship the Koran without understanding it are the cause of Europe’s current problems.
What gives you the impression that I worship the Qur'an, or that I should study the Qur'an, and that I must be the cause of Europe's current problems?
I think you've lost your marbles completely.

Sponsored Links
Talk about hypocrisy!

What gives you the impression that I worship the Qur'an, or that I should study the Qur'an, and that I must be the cause of Europe's current problems?

If you don’t, you are of no further interest to me!

Talk about hypocrisy!

If you don’t, you are of no further interest to me!
Isn't there a YouTube video that will answer your questions? :rolleyes:

I will get a lot more sense from them, that is for sure!
That'll be because you're a ripe fruit for radicalising. You're open to ridiculous messages of hatred and violence and you persistently and repeatedly spread them at any and every opportunity.
What's more, it seems to be not only an obsession of your, it looks like it's a full time obsession of yours.

That'll be because you're a ripe fruit for radicalising. You're open to ridiculous messages of hatred and violence and you persistently and repeatedly spread them at any and every opportunity.
What's more, it seems to be not only an obsession of your, it looks like it's a full time obsession of yours.

If you want to defend Islam, be my guest!

BTW, I am better at multitasking than you are.

If you want to defend Islam, be my guest!

BTW, I am better at multitasking than you are.
I don't. What gave you that idea?

I agree about your ability to multitask, You can lie, post YouTube videos, lie, make up things, post YouTube videos, dodge and duck making an apology, post some more YouTube videos, lie, duck and weave, post some more YouTube videos. invent some untruths..............

Tell you what, you have a think about it , and I'll take a little rest, while you're working out how to multitask.

I would have thought that worm tongue might feel a conflict of interest of some sort arguing against the points made in this thread. Though he may argue against them and try to discredit them it's a fact that the Saudis have spent 100,000,000,000 dollars exporting and promoting their despicable brand of islam around the world.
This is where the conflict of interest should come in, the Saudi version of islam, wahabbism, is one of the most hateful interpretations there are and is not followed by the vast majority of muslims. The fact that they have spent and continue to spend so much money spreading their hatred around the world and helping to convert peaceful young muslims into fanatics should be a cause for concern for all of us. Especially so for someone who tries to convince people of the peaceful intent of muslims. Yet all worm tongue can do in this thread is to try to attack the source of the articles which he can't discredit because of his obsession with attacking any thing he sees as anti muslim.

afaik they have even altered the text of the Koran they hand out in order to promote & export there bile & hate brand of Islam.

Place is run by a corrupt family cartel, than again most of those middle east states are

Sponsored Links
Back