One more week

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Then there was just the two rattling around in the house .... End of an era !
:(

Sponsored Links
The kids left home? ..........ours went to Australia got married had two babies and then seven years later came home, lived with us last year and now living on Tresco next to my favorite pub :D
empr_315.gif
they come over to see us regular :D wreck the house and go back home :LOL: :LOL: its great but no reason for us to go to oz anymore.

Sponsored Links
Ah, the old 'Screw Inn' itself ...

Yep, last one heading for devon .... :cool:

Only 14 years and 1 week until mine have all gone. Assuming they all go to university. Must put note in the diary to put house up for sale and move to a different area, thus reducing / eliminating the need for them to come "home" :D

my daughter ( 22 ) has moved out flat sharing twice now i think she wants to move back a third time :eek: enough is enough really but how can we refuse her

Sell the beds, install some large and immovable objects in the spare rooms. Theatre organs, iron lung, traction engine, home-weaving loom. Join the local "Harris Tweed Society" so you can invite the members round to committee meetings and have sessions using the loom whenever your offspring visit.

Get several small and very annoying yappy dogs.

Join the Cambridge Sun and Health Club (seniors section).

Take up spitting.

Whenever you see her, try to borrow money. Don't pay it back.

One of my colleagues moved to a small bungalow.

Sponsored Links
Back