Out

We decided that rather than bash some heads, and walk off, that we would stay the course and help to build democracy.

But then we decided that was too expensive, difficult and would take time, so we just left instead.

Perfecly reasonable IMO, not our problem if the public of afganistan wants to remain a failed nation, but we did fail a goal we publicly set.

Under our self imposed criteria, we havent done enough.

We? Our?

Surely, you mean our glorious politicians?

Sponsored Links
You speak for yourself. I didn't vote for them. :D

Sorry bud, that is not how it works.

As a society we are responsible for the politicians we choose, don't like it, pack yer bags and bog off to another country.

As part of society, you can't pay yer taxes, take yer services, but then complain about the bits you don't like and claim they are not your fault.

Sponsored Links

As a society we are responsible for the politicians we choose, don't like it, pack yer bags and bog off to another country.

As part of society, you can't pay yer taxes, take yer services, but then complain about the bits you don't like and claim they are not your fault.

You're right. We get what we deserve.

But I don't!

Indeed.

How do you think things became as wonderful as they are; by leaving or fighting?

Of course you can.
Accepting the will of the majority does not mean you have to like it.

Accepting the will of the majority does not mean you have to like it.

Liking it, accepting it or rejecting it, doesn't mean you are are not a part of it.

If you live in house that plays loud music till 2am, no one will give a **** if you sit in your room with the door closed wearing earplugs.

They will still think you are "one of those bumholes that lives in number x"

Sponsored Links
Back