Outside tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As a ballpark figure, what should I be paying to have an outside tap fitted, labour and parts included.

Location - north of Watford gap ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
£120 if tea and biscuits are supplied, £110 if theyre chocolate digestives (dark) and jammy dodgers

It depends where you want the tap to go and how close existing water supplies are. It could take an hour or it could take two days.

As a ballpark figure, what should I be paying to have an outside tap fitted, labour and parts included.

Location - north of Watford gap ;)
It depends where the house is. Personally, I reckon that £140 wouldn't really cover the pipe run from my gaff in Manchester all the way down to Watford :mrgreen:

100+ views, 6 replies, are you any wiser, no your not, and you think im a Morron,

£75 to supply and fit outside tap fitted to outside wall where sink is inside, plus £10 per metre if more than 1 metre away from supply pipe.

Daniel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back