Overflow all the time !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help, just having a issue with my heating system, bolier is a potterton promax he which is located in the kitchen , my tank is located in top floor bedroom, I believe it's restricted tank it think, tribune, as my last plumber could not touch it as he was not trained, its just had a service so was running OK, all of a sudden the over flow pipe is constant, its a large flow of water running straight out side, pressure cold is 1 bar, and it runs without having heating on, there are two small tank above it !
Anyone got any ideas

Attachments

• 1438506133602-1208994111.jpg
    1438506133602-1208994111.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 89
Sponsored Links
I have played around with both pressure relief valves and turned water back on and now it's all working again !!
I know the issue is not sorted so any ideas would be helpful !!

Sponsored Links
I will turn off then and call a plumber tomorrow, thanks guys

Chances are when it was serviced one of the safety valves didn't close properly, your playing with it has re-seated it.

You need to get the qualified guys back in, tell them the symptoms and they need to check the safety systems again.

It started again after ten minutes so have switched boiler off and cut supply to the tank .
Thanks for all the advice guys !!!☺

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back