Overflow Cover?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, not actually new around here but can't remember my old login details :(

Anyhow quick question, can I buy an overflow cover for the overflow in my bath in the UK? Only ones I can see are from the States.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not quite sure what you mean, why would you want to cover the overflow?

If you don't want to see the overflow hole, you could adapt a pop-up waste knob.

Just moved into an new place and the bath isn't that deep so when you lie back the water starts draining out the overflow. Wanted a we cover that would cover it.

Sponsored Links
The nature of an overflow is to prevent accidental flooding. If you cover it completely then you're asking for trouble in the future when you forget to uncover it!

However ;) try siliconing something like a shower cowl over it, but for heavens sake drill an overflow higher up at your preferred depth!

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier mate. Thanks for the reply.

This is what I am looking for:

http://www.organize.com/deepwaterbath.html

Might just order one in from the States as they seem to be the only stockists. I'm aware of the importance of the overflow though I very rarely take baths as I'm a shower guy, but there are times, rarely, when I take a notion for one and it's very annoying when you do and the water level is quite low. Waste of time.

Wanna have a dep bath with the aromatheraphy oils buring etc lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back