Overflow from Expansion Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK hare goes recently changed the zone valve as it was gone then the water pump went so i changed the head on that, im still getting water overflowing from tank upstairs in loft so much that the its coming into 1of the rooms I would understand if the heating was on but only the hot water was on,

I dnt knw wot to do could be thermostat or stat dnt knw wots the difference b4 i changed the zone valve water wld over flow into garden butknw its too much i have bleeded the system check for air etc etc n realesed air from every where

the system i have is old its a baxi boiler in the kitchen and a cylender tank int he 1st floor plz advise

if the coil in the cylinder has gone and your hw header tank is higher than the heating header tank it will overflow. Either that or you have a blockage and the system is pumping over

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back