P shaped bath plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 1700 P shaped bath with whirlpool. The filler has a 1/2" male thread on the 'P' section and the points downwards towards the whirlpool pipes running around the bath. My main pipe comes from the wall cavity from a theromstatic valve power by a showerpump. This is a 22mm pipe.

Question is - how the hell do i connect them up??? I have a 1M full bore flexi pipe but its not really long enough to reach the cavity in the wall....i could extend the pipe horizontallyabit, but i would be concerned about the stress on it from the flexi pipe.....plus its very arkward to get too.

Ive heard of people using plastic speedfit pipe, but this doesnt bend too well and again im bothered about the strain it will put on any pipe from the wall....

So how do people normally connect this kind of bath? There must be some hints in such a small area to work in?!?!?

Matt

Sponsored Links
under the bath rather than round the side....hmmm...interesting. Might look at that.

Sponsored Links
could`nt you use a flex hose , one end 22" and the other end 1/2" i know the do them cos i bought one for another job

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back