Paint on the patio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was painting my kitchen cupbords yesterday outside and have, much to my husbands disgust, spilt paint on the patio, and a fair bit too. I tried to get it off with white spirits but without any luck. Any ideas??

Sponsored Links
I like my house too much to consider swapping but I was thinking that I could put my husband up for auction on eBay - what do you think?

Sponsored Links
can't sell live stock on ebay, perhaps though if you dressed him as a robot you may get a couple of quid for him

If he works as a grave digger I'll put the first bid in,,,, Just been told by "better half" the pond needs doubling :cry: :cry: :cry:

it may be worth your while hiring a mini digger / driver, mate has done just that for a pond, £150 /day and they take all the spoil

StudentNurseSarah said:
I like my house too much to consider swapping but I was thinking that I could put my husband up for auction on eBay - what do you think?

Being serious, if you can borrow/hire/steal a pressure washer, if the patio is concrete or slabbed you should be able to shift most of it.
But expect to get wet !!!
Hang on, a student nurse in a wet uniform. Ooooh Matron :?: :?: :LOL: ;)
Dearie me ! Off to bed !! Bye !!!!!

Does anybody know where I can steal a pressure washer from?

Sorry to disappoint you Scoby, but I'm training in Psychiatry and we don't do the uniform thing :(

You might be able to help me after all as the other half keeps telling me I'm mad !! :LOL: :LOL: ;)
Here in the U.K. you can buy a pressure washer for as little as £40, not the best of kit but o.k for cleaning patios, decking, cars etc.

Other halves tend to think that partners are going mad, I'm afraid it seems to like your a lost cause!! But you could come for a consultation but I do charge, and even a uniform could be arranged - for you that is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back