Panic tactics!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Linky

Police should be given clear rules about when they can use water cannon and plastic bullets against rioters, a watchdog has said.

But officers could lawfully have shot arsonists in some cases during the summer rioting in England, the Inspectorate of Constabulary said.

Water cannon and plastic bullets could have been used in a "number of real scenarios", its report suggested.

MPs have said such tactics would have been "indiscriminate and dangerous".

Legal advice in the inspectorate's review of the August riots indicates that firearms can "potentially" be deployed where arson poses a threat to life, or of serious injury.

This could be justified given the "immediacy of the risk and the gravity of the consequences", said the report, which calls for a new framework for policing public disorder.

The trouble is they don't realise many people don't give a f*ck anymore!

Roll on 2012..... ;)

Sponsored Links
they were just saying on the news they may be able to use live bullets, that will stop them.

they were just saying on the news they may be able to use live bullets, that will stop them.

Yeah. Why give them jobs and a future like you've had all your life. Shoot the bleeders. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the upholders of the law are a tad frightened some scumbag might get hurt., yet don't give a flying f*** about innocent bystanders who the rioters might injure/kill though.
Joe's right. Let them loose with live ammunition. I reckon a few dead rioters lying about, might make others stop, or at least think about what they are doing. ;) ;) ;)

BTW Merry Christmas.

Water cannon , plastic bullets , but no tear gas. I think the police should be given every resourse they need to deal with mindless jobs who's only intention is to cause as much damage as possible while at the same time helping themselves to flat screen TV's and Nike trainers. The people who set fire to buildings should have been shot on sight.

Compared to the fiddling MPs they didn't steal a lot did they?

Yeah. Why give them jobs and a future like you've had all your life. Shoot the bleeders. :rolleyes:
Let's get them near you then Joe and see how your Liberal way of thinking works then. Oh , I forgot, your a failed Gas Engineer and part time property developer. So, you have plenty of time on your hands to help these poor people out.

Compared to the fiddling MPs they didn't steal a lot did they?

At least some had good businesses (even though their taxes went to prop up thieving MP's). After the riots , some businesses were finished.

Let's get them near you then Joe and see how your Liberal way of thinking works then. Oh , I forgot, your a failed Gas Engineer and part time property developer. So, you have plenty of time on your hands to help these poor people out.

Eh? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back