Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being executed for having a 'sharp tongue' is a pretty good reason to keep yours blunt.

Really? How defeatist.
Where are you from EFL? You must be an immigrant to have such a defeatist attitude.

When a gang of ira men arrived at my Grandads home to murder him his sword was sharpened and he cut lumps out of them.
That's how its done when you care about your country.

At least tell the same story as the last time you mentioned this!

Tis the same.
Now go trawling.

No need - Last time he returned fire with his Lee Enfield.

Tip - Keep the detail the same, it makes it easier to believe.

Sponsored Links
Being executed for having a 'sharp tongue' is a pretty good reason to keep yours blunt.

Really? How defeatist.
Where are you from EFL? You must be an immigrant to have such a defeatist attitude.

When a gang of ira men arrived at my Grandads home to murder him his sword was sharpened and he cut lumps out of them.
That's how its done when you care about your country.

At least tell the same story as the last time you mentioned this!

Tis the same.
Now go trawling.

No need - Last time he returned fire with his Lee Enfield.

Tip - Keep the detail the same, it makes it easier to believe.

Like I said. Its the same. I dare say you can figure it out.
But if you need a detailed explanation I'll be happy to oblige.

Clue.. Read efl's post.

Norcon, it's okay, honestly.

We've already seen that you don't have a grip on how the 90s went in NI, so you're hardly expected to have events in the 1920s sorted.

We've already seen that you don't have a grip on how the 90s went in NI, so you're hardly expected to have events in the 1920s sorted.

And you have proven to all that you don't have a grip on today, let alone yesteryear.

Sponsored Links

Since you think someone with a sword is a match for cowards armed with sten guns then your hardly in a position to understand either era's.
:LOL:

Will the mods cave in when Rudolf complains?

Undoubtedly. When he eventually runs out of silly ideas to justify his support of the ROP, he'll have the thread deleted and, of course, the mods will do as they are told.

Edit: When he finally accepts that he cannot answer WS's question:

"What good does the ROP do in the world - or our country for that? Want to hear some examples of where they give, rather than take, take, take."

he'll have the thread deleted in the hope that we'll all forget about it!
As you don't read my posts, you'll never know. :LOL: :LOL:

Here's a clue for spitespirit as well, who refuses to acknowledge he's had a response.
Post on page 30:
Still waiting for a sensible answer to my question about what good the ROP does in the world - or our country for that. Want to hear some examples of where they give, rather than take, take, take.

Gone mighty quiet.

Post on page 28:
tell us all what's good about islam? What positive things does that religion bring to the Western table. We've told you the bad aspects that are all coming home to roost - now, no BS, lets have the good side as you see it?
I believe that religion does serve a useful purpose in society. etc..........

You never answered the question on Page 28 reindeer.
Inane drivel as is your usual response.

Since you think someone with a sword is a match for cowards armed with sten guns then your hardly in a position to understand either era's.
:LOL:

The Sten emerged while Britain was engaged in the Battle of Britain, facing invasion by Germany.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sten[/QUOTE]
Defintely lost his gip on reality. :LOL: :LOL:

You never answered the question on Page 28 reindeer.
Inane drivel as is your usual response.
What you really mean is that you don't like my answer. :LOL: :LOL:
And I'm happy to be politically described as left of nocon. :LOL: :LOL:

Defintely lost his gip on reality. :LOL: :LOL:

And you have never had the slightest grip on what intelligent people would consider reality

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: So you consider yourself as one of the intelligentsia? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
One who doesn't know the basic rules for providing links to quotes? One who posts youtube videos in support of your arguments? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I fell off my chair laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back