Parking Facing Oncoming Traffic

FMT, Am I to understand you and your sole supporter are just the type to pull this kind of stunt?

I take it you are one of the younger ****s?;)

Sponsored Links
FMT, Am I to understand you and your sole supporter are just the type to pull this kind of stunt?
Every day, sometimes several times a day and have done for the last 17 years as do a lot of people who reverse onto their drives. I prefer to do a three point turn (and do) when the wife isn't parked on the drive though

But if you end up facing oncoming traffic, you kill the headlights?

But if you end up facing oncoming traffic, you kill the headlights?
No. And If I see a car doing it to me, I just drive around it. I've not felt in danger when passing a car with headlights on. Full beam bandits are a menace though.

Sponsored Links

I take it you are one of the younger ****s?;)
I have never given it a moment's thought, when I have a car facing me with headlamps on I ensure my speed reflects my visibility. Or is that not how you drive?

With respect to my own parking habits generally speaking I will park in the direction of traffic but circumstances at the time will dictate reality. Factors can include the following: time of night, amount of traffic, which side I have to get my youngest out of if he’s with me, is a parking space likely to be snapped up if I take the time to turn around first, which way I would like to be facing when I leave – many factors.

Wow there's a few regular posters on here i recognise and respect however, i can't help but comment. Really??? I guess we can all be wound up by what seem to be relatively insignificant things. Which is why i have chosen to move farther away from most nosey neighbours, so i can do what i want when i want without someone given their unwelcomed opinion on it. Im not saying you are one, but some people have nothing better to do, and will report people to their superiors over such issues, just to teach them a lesson. Makes my p1ss boil! Give people a bit of leeway ffs are you really perfect yourself do you abide by all of lifes laws in every way?

Sorry about that but i just can't stand perfect people!

Last edited:
Relatively insignificant to you maybe but bloody dangerous nonetheless.

Whatever.

It's another needless unwelcome stress; as if there aren't enough already on the roads.

:)

Sehr gut!

I don't drive anymore (poor eyesight), but I've been a passenger with many drivers (both when I was driving and after I stopped) who were annoyed, inconvenienced and endagered by these idiots.
So it's not just me.

If you find it difficult to drive into oncoming traffic, with headlights on, you should not be on the road.

Sponsored Links
Back