Parking In A Disabled Bay.

If do not hold a blue badge, have you parked, do you or would you park in a disabled space?

• Yes.

• Sometimes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
whichever way you wish to spell it.....many people are not telling the truth about never parking in a disabled space!...lie till ya die..way to go bro.way to go matty....it is a widely abused system. most of all by blue badge holders.park anywhere anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
correction then mitch...smart arse....bit difficult to park in a disabled bay if you are not in a vehicle....I did aim my comment at a reasonably intelligent level....but obviously you managed to get underneath it!

What was intelligent about your comment?

whichever way you would to spell it.....
WTF does that mean?

many people are not telling the truth about never parking in a disabled space!...lie till ya die..way to go bro!
You have no justification for that.

14% have said yes.

If the same for the total population, that's four million odd.
Isn't that enough?

Have you seen any of the other 83% doing it?

whichever way you wish to spell it.....many people are not telling the truth about never parking in a disabled space!...lie till ya die..way to go bro.way to go matty....it is a widely abused system. most of all by blue badge holders.park anywhere anytime.

I have never parked in a disabled space.
In fact, I generally park as far away from the supermarket doors as possible (less likely to get car dinged by some lack-wit, although I have found to my cost that you're more likely to get your car broken into...............)
When I did play, I also carried my golf bag rather than get a trolley, and always use stairs in preference to escalators and lifts.

While my legs, heart, and lungs work, I'll take exercise where I can find it.

Sponsored Links
I see many of you are still in denial......that is human nature unfortunately...no worries park in the disabled spot. be happy Dudes!

sad....not really..no shame in it...parking in disabled bay.they can just park elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW DH, where did I say that I either park in a disabled bay or that I am not entitled to do so?
Where did I say that I do not have a blue badge already?

Sponsored Links
Back