parkray chiltern is a pain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if anybody knows why my fire will burn fine for about a week then go out. The chimmney is swept yearly was twice but council cutback and i am burning anthracite coal and am wondering if there is something wrong with it??

Sponsored Links
And what. the fekk is anthracite? ;)

I thought Thatcher put paid to that marlarcky.

obviously not....

well for combustion we need fuel, heat, oxygen....

are you an oxygen thief?

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it is not Phurnacite you are using ?
Do you get problems only when different batches of fuel have been delivered ?

I think Wilhelm is secretly :LOL: , because most coal now comes from open cast mines in "europe" and is generally C-rap compared to our deep mines ...one of which should be reserved for Th****er :evil:

Are you sure it is not Phurnacite you are using ?
Do you get problems only when different batches of fuel have been delivered ?
According to my coal merchant i buy antharcite large stove nuts and no it does not differ from batch to batch if i only had a sledge hammer.

you`d hammer in the mornin`, you`d hammer in the evenin`.you`d hammer `bout the love between your brothers+sisters all over this land :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: P.S ask John Henry if he`s still got his

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back