Parkside PSR 310 A1 sanding brush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just got one of these and it does what I want in sanding but so far I have not been able to identify and source the flap wheels with the correct internal fitting. Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Lidl say that they use standard flap disks . Bosch make a very similar tool, so they will probably fit. Band Q sell the bosch tool, so they should carry the spare abrasives. I expect that very soon and then six monthly or so lidl will sell spare abrasives too.

Thank you for your assistance, ive been and bought a bosch flap wheel and it fits. They are certainly not standard flap tools as far as I can find only the Bosch has the correct fitting in the hub of the wheel to engage with the parkside / Bosch tools.
Let's hope lidl bring out some sanding consumables as the Bosch ones are expensive...

Sponsored Links
Thank you for letting me know, saves me a trip !! Now we know what fits, ebay or amazon would probably have some cheaper choices if needed. My bet is that lidl will do them soon, they usually do accessories a short while after bringing out a new toy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back