Paslode im250 II doesnt fire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
i have a IM250 II CORDLESS 16 GAUGE FINISH NAILER and the pin that gets pushed in and out when ready to fire doesn't come out when it gets pushed in which means it doesn't fire. The fan works but there is no bang.
i have cleaned and oiled it twice got new fuel cells and the battery works.
I hope you can help me!
Paul

Sponsored Links
The "thing that gets pushed in" sounds like the nose piece safety (it's a safety interlock to ensure that the gun won't fire unless the nose is in contact with the workpiece and pressed down) and I'd hazard a guess that it has become dislocated from the trigger switch linkage in some way. This has happened to me on a couple of nailers in the past, normally as a result of them being dropped, and a strip down and reassembly has been necessary to fix them. If the linkage isn't working you won't be able to pull the trigger. Sorry, don't have that gun so I can't be more specific. Also check that your gas has pressure, that it's in date, that the cap on the gas cannister is properly snapped on and that the top of the gas container housing is properly closed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back