Pat Condell - Is he referring to a few of our poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yes, a whole bag of nails hit on the head. Mr Condell always puts across the lunacy of the lefty, diversity-rights brigade and the failing multicultural experiment in a very intelligent and incisive way.

Where are all the apologists? (Cue tumbleweeds blowing through.)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Yes, a whole bag of nails hit on the head. Mr Condell always puts across the lunacy of the lefty, diversity-rights brigade and the failing multicultural experiment in a very intelligent and incisive way.

Where are all the apologists? (Cue tumbleweeds blowing through.)

They do all seem to have disappeared lately. Either the penny HAS dropped or they've all popped round Red Ed's for a bacon sarnie in his second kitchen.

Sponsored Links
In some ways I don't miss their ramblings.

On the other hand, I think it's a good thing to have two sides to an argument...

...even if the other side is wrong!

Typical left wing audience who can't see the wood for the tree's.

What is about pc lefties that they fear being labelled racists so much?

That's it. Complain to your buddy JD and have my posts removed.
The truth hurts eh?

That's it. Complain to your buddy JD and have my posts removed.
The truth hurts eh?
You give yourself too much credit. Why would I waste my time on the forum idiot?

You seem more than capable of portraying yourself as a dumb racist and orchestrating the demise of your own posts. Crack on bud.

Aout 85 sharia courts in the UK.
Contrast that with Turkey which is a 99% muslim country and not one exists thanks to the leadership.
No wonder this country is producing so many extremists which is a shameful reflection on the weak leadership.
And with the current trend of weak minded pc leftistwits Britianistan is set to keep on churning them out.

But we dare not rock the "fair and impartial" boat. Least we be branded racists. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Aout 85 sharia courts in the UK.

Jewish courts are in daily use in Britain, and have been for centuries.

British Jews, particularly the orthodox, will frequently turn to their own religious courts, the Beth Din, to resolve civil disputes, covering issues as diverse as business and divorce.

It is sometimes commented that lack of equality between men and women in Jewish law prevents divorced Jewish women from being "properly" divorced and able to remarry under Jewish law without their (ex) husbands' consent http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ed-in-marriages-by-jewish-courts-1765888.html

You don’t often hear the term ‘Christian law’, although the term ‘canon law’ is sometimes used. It is also often reserved for the Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox churches. The Methodist and United Reformed Churches have set up structures of varying flexibility that act like Canon Law, as have the Baptists.

Canon law affects virtually every aspect of the faith life of over one billion Catholic Christians around the world.

And your point is?
Because Jewish courts exist then sharia courts have an equal right to exist?
These "Jewish Courts" you speak off, what kind of justice do they dish out?

Can you list it?

What are their views on the heretics and infidels for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back