Pat Condell - Is he referring to a few of our poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of justice do they dish out?

Can you list it?

Apparently you can't.

I suppose it would be quite a lot of work for you to look at the verdicts of 85 courts in the UK rather than just copying stuff from the Daily Mail or some anti-Islamic website..

Sponsored Links
what kind of justice do they dish out?

Can you list it?

Apparently you can't.

I suppose it would be quite a lot of work for you to look at the verdicts of 85 courts in the UK rather than just copying stuff from the Daily Mail or some anti-Islamic website..

Apparently you can't.
Honour killings in the UK. Do you thinks that's a fantasy just because the DM reports it?
Is it fantasy because an anti muslim website reports it?

Why do you think there is 85 odd sharia courts in the UK and none in Turkey?

Are the Turks a bunch of racists? Do you think we should be proud of ourselves for letting this state of affairs happen?

What you can be certain about those 85 sharia courts in the UK womens rights will not be top of the agenda.
And for that reason alone every single one of them should be smashed, abolished, and disintegrated from this land.
Don't you agree?

Lots of questions there JD. I suppose if you manage one I should be grateful. :LOL:

I see you are still unable to answer the questions you thought of earlier.

I gather you think all the Jewish courts should be smashed since they meet (at least one of) your criteria. I note that you have never criticised them before.

Sponsored Links
so you ask questions that you are unable (or unwilling) to answer.

"what kind of justice do they dish out?"

"Can you list it?"

You're a bit of a weasel.

No I concede I can't list UK sharia punishments specifically.
I could give you a few from my own area from the local rag but even then I doubt you'd believe it.

Can you list Jewish court punishments?
Are they harsher than sharia courts?

Just answer the question/s. (he won't)

And yes if Jewish courts violated womens rights as muslim sharia courts do then they should be smashed also.
Don't you agree?

Yes or no?

We've been through this already and you didn't like it

Not before you do the same for your assertion

You've spent over an hour weaselling away.

OK I've admitted I cannot give you the answers.
Happy now?

My weaslling is over.
Now lets see if you can stop weaslling.

I asked the question first bud. Lets see if you've got any b@lls.

You don't deny that

Jewish courts are in daily use in Britain, and have been for centuries.

British Jews, particularly the orthodox, will frequently turn to their own religious courts, the Beth Din, to resolve civil disputes, covering issues as diverse as business and divorce.

It is sometimes commented that lack of equality between men and women in Jewish law prevents divorced Jewish women from being "properly" divorced and able to remarry under Jewish law without their (ex) husbands' consent http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ed-in-marriages-by-jewish-courts-1765888.html

You don’t often hear the term ‘Christian law’, although the term ‘canon law’ is sometimes used. It is also often reserved for the Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox churches. The Methodist and United Reformed Churches have set up structures of varying flexibility that act like Canon Law, as have the Baptists.

Canon law affects virtually every aspect of the faith life of over one billion Catholic Christians around the world.

But you only whine about the Islamic ones, though you can't produce the evidence.

If you want to try to disprove anything in my post, or in the Independent article in the link, please feel free.

But as producing evidence is too hard for you, I suppose you won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back