Pattroton Netheat Electronic 10,16 STRANGE PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I recently moved into this flat and owned it. It has the boiler as I read from GAS safety report. Now 2 months ago I had issue when my 2 port valve gone busted, called plumber and he replaced with new, things were working until yesterday. Since yesterday i was getting very loud noise from the boiler and I heard all the radiators having the same but low noise and that is constant.

No hot water and no heating.

Please help me? some body told me over the phone that your pump might be gone?

Please urgently advise me.

Also how can I check how old the boiler is? I know the model on my GAS report as well.

Much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Pump seems a fair guess. It will be near the valve that was changed last time. Check to see if its turning.
Also check the header tank that feeds the system. If the ball valves stuc the system might have run dry.

The netaheat is circa. 20 years old+

Can be a bit of a death trap if its in a mess and defo not a diy boiler.

many thanks for the info. Sorry I am new bee, can I get some documentation on this? where I can have a look and see what to check in Pump.

All I can see red Pump there with a screw in the middle?

Tank above, where to check the valve for that?

Sorry about the silly questions, but still learning.

Thanks again

Sounds like your pump not circulating or a possible blockage in the primary pipework.

Boiler could be 20 yrs old!

Pete

Sponsored Links
Most of this is in the FAQs at top of page.

You can remove the centre screw of the pump and check to see if its turning, just dont lose it!

Header tank will be above system somewhere, possibly in airing cupboard if your in a flat.

Well there's a Patronisingmon here somewhere, goes by the name "agile"... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back