Pebble dash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm about to try and do some pebble dash repairs to my terraced house in Croydon, London and was wondering what people use for for the dash and where to get it in the S.E. , do they use 10mm aggregate or actual spar, it will be painted so not worried about the colour just the look, sharp/pointed stones rather than rounded.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
A lot of it is a matter of opinion (and also how good your eyesight is)...

If there have been lots (and I mean lots) of coats of paint applied then the pointed profiles may not show that well. I am using 10mm aggregate for pebbledash simply because it will be painted to match the rest of the house. However if no paint was being applied then yes... more expensive stone would be used.

Unfortunately I can't help you with a name of a supplier in the S.E.

JHolland said:
I'm about to try and do some pebble dash repairs to my terraced house in Croydon, London and was wondering what people use for for the dash and where to get it in the S.E. , do they use 10mm aggregate or actual spar
Got my pebbledash from Jewson, I think they has 10 difference type of stone pebbledash's

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back