pebbledash/render

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have just bought an old property with wall tie corrosion in rear elevations. the company who have quoted for the work want to pebbledash the whole rear wall once the wall ties have been repaired. The main part of the house is constructed of engineering bricks the rear part isnt, and will need protection, i would like some ideas about how to avoid grazed elbows and small stones all over the patio but still protect these more vulnerable bricks. aesthetically i like the bricks and would love some sort of clear matt (undetectable) finish.......i dont know what is out there however, any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I was just thinking about your query .........but now it`s gone bugger this altz Heimeirs :cry:

Sponsored Links
Basically they want to waterproof the rear elevation?? Ive seen brick coatings for waterproofing.. but be warned the look very strange in the rain but work quite well for a few years... anyways not 100% sure what your question is...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back