Performance Power NLE210MS Compound Mitre Saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've inherited the above saw but i've never used one before. At the weekend I want to use it for doing some skirting boards. I've had a look on the internet to see if I can find a user manual anywhere but no luck.

Can anybody help or advise please?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
What exactly are you trying to find out about the saw? Operation of any mitre saw is pretty much self explanatory. With all due respect if you cant work a mitre saw without a manual you shouldn't be using one... For you own safety.

Fair comment but I just thought that before I try it might be a good idea to see if I can find a manual.

Sponsored Links
How tall is the skirting as this is a diddy little saw.

I have one that I keep in the van, it cost me about £20 from B&Q and for the money it is really good. Skirting boards might be a bit much for it though.

Very positive angle stops better than a lot of saws 5 times the price. :cool:

the saw will handle 5" skirting flat
not the ideal way to cut skirting for a beginer with the blade leaning over towards the hand holding the work :eek: :eek:

also if the blade isnt sharp it will try and drag the wood along so needs to be firmly held

you will also need full suport off the skirting either side off the saw bed to stop it jamming on the blade

I had one of these but managed to kill it whilst cutting some skirting board recently.

So anybody want a spare blade or the whole thing for spares just let me know.....

:D :D :D

Forkhandles, if you've still got the saw for spares or blades I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

B & Q tools are very poor value for money! I won't purchase their cheap chinese cack again. :rolleyes:

I appreciate this is a very old post, but my NLE210MS just broke (the gear case cover has split - poor mold I expect).
If anyone has any parts (specifically the gear case cover - I can send pictures) for this that they can send me I'd really appreciate it. B&Q are their usual helpful selves in sourcing a new one. Although it's an old unit, I've only used it a handful of times and now I'm doing my kitchen pelmets this would be perfect.

stuartglenpalmer at yahoo dot com

Many thanks
Stuart

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back