pet pir's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I would like to know a good pet pir for a 2 year old German shepherd who jumps up on the sofa the control panel is a scantronic 9800

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What about the early ones? Circa early 90s?

I'm certain they are pyronix magnum's they are 7 of the but two are on the same zone to allow for front door contact and front door and bedroom panic button the alarm was installed in 1992 and yes I am certain they are pyronix magnums

Yup, Magnums. Probably getting a bit twitchy now. They seem to get more sensitive with age (I know some people like that... ;) ).

Colts are/were square and really small - smaller than Scantronic 330s.

I agree with sparkymarka - omit the zone if the animal is going to jump up. Use different detection like acoustic break glass detectors or Vipers in this room.

Hi all
I have purchased the bosch pir I have coverd the pir with tape but that fell of so I was just omitting the zone every day so I will keep you updated wether the pir works well and not detect my dog

many thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back