peugeot 206 brake lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just 2 weeks after my indicator stick had to be replaced (indicator permanently stuck on), my brake lights are now stuck on. Any idea what may be causing this problem and can someone tell me how much this is likely to cost to get fixed? Is this a common problem with all 206s. I'm getting really peed off with it now and am seriously considering getting rid. Thanks for any help in advance![/i]

Sponsored Links
not sure on common faults but brake lights stuck on is usually down to the switch on the brake pedal lever,stick your head up under the dash and have a look,it may just be stuck

i seriously hope you aren't driving the car without brake lights.

i was following a complete nonce the other day, whose brake lights were perm. on and went OFF when he slowed down. The brake light on the relevant side also flashed on and off with the indicator. Guess he had a VERY bad earth (it was an old rust bucket). But its 1. illegal and 2. dangerous to drive a car without adequate brake lights.

If it is the switch, is easy to replace and you'll get change out of a tenner even from pug.

Sponsored Links
Got back to the car after work last night and absolutely nothing wrong with the brake lights!! Not sure what happened there! Thanks for the help though. Oh and thanks for the school-like lecture crafty

Back