Planning Enforcement

No one broke your arm to read it, i notice your posts are hardly of substance, i write in olde Common Law English but if you can't Understand never mind Your loss,

Why write in ye 'olde common law English', if that's what you call it?
We don't live in the Middle Ages now, and our language has moved on.

The principle of language is that everyone can understand it; if no-one can, then it just becomes unintelligible nonesense.

Sponsored Links
No one broke your arm to read it, i notice your posts are hardly of substance, i write in olde Common Law English but if you can't Understand never mind Your loss,

Why write in ye 'olde common law English', if that's what you call it?
We don't live in the Middle Ages now, and our language has moved on.

The principle of language is that everyone can understand it; if no-one can, then it just becomes unintelligible nonesense.

Fair play,

However Common law (olde English) is the only belief were a Man has Rights, everything else is 'duties and obligations' to the CROWN and it's Statutes were 'You' are a ward of the Court (child-like) and hence why no one can gets planning "Permission" to live on farm land etc... Up until now, i may be crazy but i'm surprised there is only 3 people so far that i know using this, that's all i wish to convey and in the hope it ends this 'permission' none sense, but if it's difficult to comprehend my apologies,

Common law (olde English) is the only belief were a Man has Rights, everything else is 'duties and obligations' to the CROWN and it's Statutes

That's a gross over-simplification; one can't expect 'rights' without assuming some sort of obligations to our fellow men.

In appearing to want to live back in the social system of olde England, you are merely copying all those from the 19th century onwards who looked at the Middle Ages through rose-tinted specs.

ASSUME means to bear liability, (i think you may mean presume)

Perhaps your Right but i choose to believe in something that benefits i, the rest is for anyone else to research to see if it benefits them if they choose,

Granted its a simplification but it's best to start simple, as not everyone is a educated as [maybe] you,

I only wish to share with people who have used it like me, perhaps your not yet ready or not like it, but we can both agree is a free country!

Sponsored Links
"Estabolished"

Is that something that's there, or something that isn't?

i write in olde Common Law English but if you can't Understand never mind Your loss,

Writing clear, consice and short communications is a skill.

Lacking a skill doesnt make it someone elses loss, it's your loss, and in an argument it will always benifit the other side.

i write in olde Common Law English but if you can't Understand never mind Your loss,

Writing clear, consice and short communications is a skill.

Lacking a skill doesnt make it someone elses loss, it's your loss, and in an argument it will always benifit the other side.

I didn't write that - he did :LOL:

If there is a planning loophole that has worked, I would like it explained properly in English :eek:

is anyone else using something similar?

If I knew what it was, I might try using it.........
So might I, if it's not too harmful, and penalties for getting caught with it are unlikely.

Can I get it from those guys in the lowered Scooby Impreza with blacked out windows and an exhaust pipe the size of a missile launcher?

Sounds like the people who try and tell a court of law it has no authority over them and demand to be tried by a naval court. It stems from some idiots misreading/misinterpretation of a few words of the law. Highly amusing, and needless to say it never works :LOL:
I read a report once of a trial where someone was up for something pretty serious, and used the "I do not recognise this court" line when asked if he had any comments before sentencing.

The judge said "Well this court recognises you, and it sentences you to...."

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back