Plasterer needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Looking for a plasterer to give our kitchen a once over , im in the Falkirk area in Scotland, if anyone can recommend someone that would be great :D .

already tried 2 guys that were recommended by friends and family but they haven't even bothered to turn up to have a look.

cheers

Kev

Sponsored Links
yeah starting to think that, been just as bad trying to get someone to quote us for a new boiler ..

maybe they don't like my voice lol

I've been having the same problem recently, I've found it best to go off recommendations of other tradesmen. Seems to make them keener to turn up when you mention one of their mates recommended them.

Sponsored Links
Hi
I could come and give you a price this week mate
cheap quotes
quick n reliable
im based in Edinburgh
ive been a plasterer for 20 years
born n bred in Scotland.

thanks

Hi
I could come and give you a price this week mate
cheap quotes
quick n reliable
im based in Edinburgh
ive been a plasterer for 20 years
born n bred in Scotland.

thanks

Perhaps you should have give him a shout a year ago when you were not so strapped for work!!!

Check the date on the post........

I too used to get problems when asking tradesmen to call and quote for work... Not any more though.

I too used to get problems when asking tradesmen to call and quote for work... Not any more though???????

wot do u mean?

I too used to get problems when asking tradesmen to call and quote for work... Not any more though???????

wot do u mean?

When work is plentiful you can pick and choose your jobs....

When it is not we can pick and choose our tradesmen.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back