Please look if you are a professional plumber

Sponsored Links
without seeing everyones post on here id say our 2 month apprentice would do a better job and he has never touched a blowlamp or bender. where was the clips the level , bender, heat matt, circular saw etc.....

the whole lot wants ripping out and re doing.

they should be locke up for that pile of ****e

This must be one of the worst plumbing installs I have seen. Im a plumber by trade and specilise in oil boiler installations (oftec) so I dont have any experience with gas installations and dont undertake any type of gas repair or boiler install.

Has the 'plumber' ever heard of a spirit level and pipe clips. The soldering is terrible. I can only assume that who ever installed this has little idea of the trade. :oops:
Did you not ask for references prior to taking on this person, or take a look at his gas safe certificate/id card.

Im a member of checkatrade.com. so all my work is vetted.

You really want to contact trading standards and get this person stopped before he kills someone

Post was made in 2009 , bit late in your response ?? check a trade ? they probably were in check a trade , may be :)

Sponsored Links
Thats exactly the sort of response you get from a site like this.

Do you know anything about checkatrade. I doubt it very much !

Select forum, trade talk, check a trade, and you will realize that you are wasting you money being a member of it. ;) ;)

I know a bit about them after being a member for a couple of years they promise you the earth more work than you could handle then once they've had you're £800 they do F all you're better off with you're own website and pay per click.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back