Polish Gas Work ?

Sponsored Links
Agree with the ex trainee Tony, never, neigh, NEVER, leave a tressle on the job.

Looks like a set up to me, WHO in ther right mind would leave a cover off when by-passing a meter,,,,,, Feckin trainees thats who :evil:

;)

My mistake - thought he was worried about those wires not being 300mm from gas pipes. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
There is a remote possiblity that the actual meter is fitted inside the property if it is a money meter. Although that is not exactly the way the jig should be bypassed

That satalite dish across the road is an eysore !

cant see wots wrong with it.hard times means you have to cut down the bills. :D

Has someone superglued his ear to the window ?

Ex-trainee says that its some kind of squat and they were waving their fists at him so he beat a hasty retreat!

It rather annoying to me that those of us who pay the full rate for gas are subdising those people who dont pay anything yet Transco/British gas dont do anything?

Transco can see that picture! Why dont they explain to us why they are not cutting it off?

Where are you National Grid or whatever your latest name is?

I am getting annoyed at subsidising them!

Tony

Can`t see any earth bonding myself....Cowboys... and it`s probably after the first tee. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back