Political extremist jailed for murder. Daily Mail put the news on page 30

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Well that's very odd.

I wonder why?

It was on the front page of every other British newspaper (except the FT)

"Most newspapers cited the judge’s own verdict that Mair killed her to advance his violent white supremacist ideology rather than because he “suspected the MP might not have helped him” to fight the council’s bid to move him.

The introduction to the Mail piece – which states that Mair “may have murdered MP
Jo Cox because he feared losing his home of 40 years to an immigrant family” – prompted law professor James Chalmers to tweet “turns out there really is nothing the Daily Mail can’t blame on immigrants”.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
imho that bloke should have been stood up against the nearest wall & shot & his organs used for transplant .

or he could volunteer for mine clearance some where give him a tin hat & some snow shoes :)

or volunteer for some medical programme researching pain relief ?

imho that bloke should have been stood up against the nearest wall & shot & his organs used for transplant

Would you give the order for the firing squad to open fire?
Or would you be happier holding the rifle?
Or would you just be happier being the judge sentencing him to death?
Or perhaps you just possess the lynch mob mentality?

She ought to read the mail online as there were several articles on the home page yesterday about Jo Cox and Thomas Mair.

So.. what should we do with the ones we know are guilty? Lock em up forever at a cost to the taxpayer of a hundred grand a year? Can they be successfully rehabilitated to the point where they will realistically forever more behave in a way that repays their debt to society?

What's the solution?

I would be the one who would give the order :sneaky::) and would not hesitate to do so

lynching is a completely different thing .

So no I do not possess a lynch mob mentality

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back