Political extremist jailed for murder. Daily Mail put the news on page 30

Sponsored Links
That's sad to hear. I thought you was made of better stuff.

The bloke is a nasty , vile waste of space, who shot & stabbed a young mother 15 times (?) in broad day light with numerous witnesses present

he refused to answer any questions . or say any thing about what he had done . total arrogant silence.

No doubt numerous over paid so called experts will debate as to why it occurred , & we will have to listen to there drivel & rubbish

probably go's back to his childhood , probably was not breast fed, led astray , fell in with a bad lot , read mein kampf blah blah.

him and the same people that killed Lee Rigby should be forced onto there knees & made to beg for there lives.

And if they are not stood up against the wall & shot , than they can spend the rest of there worth less lives in solitary confinement in misery & pain.

there time in prison will not be as a punishment it will be for punishment every day of there lives.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that all those who kill because of their beliefs are also "quite disturbed" and should be treated sympathetically?

If so, may we deduce that only sane murderers be punished.

Don't lie.

Hmm wonder how many RAF/ british controlled drones in Iraq have targeted / killed/ executed people :idea:

Someone wanting revenge in the worst possible way. That's what mair wanted.
Makes you no better than mair. Takes you down to his level.
The gutter level.
What you idealist cannot fathom is not everyone's life is of value. You may be happy to prolong his life and fund a worthless waste of space like Mair in prison. I'd rather my tax money be spent on helping people and for the good of society in general. Certainly not remorseless murderers.

I believe its costs more to execute a death penalty than lock someone up.
But yes for me its preferable to lock someone up. I don't mind paying the taxes required.

I don't see how wanting someone locked up for committing a heinous crime makes me an idealist?

Last edited:
And if it was your daughter he murdered?

In fact don't bother answering. Will only likely be a load of bullocks anyway. Psst the reason it cost so much is due to greedy unethical lawyers who would milk it for all it's worth. Leave him a short rope and a chair in his cell and spend the money we'd save on more dr's and nurses.

AHH OK.. silly me. You learn something new every day.
I still don't mind paying the taxes.

Yes, that's true but it's the following thirty years that are expensive. Plonker.

Read on bro....

California

Assessment of Costs by Judge Arthur Alarcon and Prof. Paula Mitchell (2011, updated 2012)

The authors concluded that the cost of the death penalty in California has totaled over $4 billion since 1978:

• $1.94 billion--Pre-Trial and Trial Costs
  • $925 million--Automatic Appeals and State Habeas Corpus Petitions
  • $775 million--Federal Habeas Corpus Appeals
  • $1 billion--Costs of Incarceration
The authors calculated that, if the Governor commuted the sentences of those remaining on death row to life without parole, it would result in an immediate savings of $170 million per year, with a savings of $5 billion over the next 20 years.

Looks like you ain't right after all. He he.
No surprise there.

Last edited:
Therefore how much would have been saved had the person been executed - assuming absolutely no doubt about guilt?

Read on bro....

California

Assessment of Costs by Judge Arthur Alarcon and Prof. Paula Mitchell (2011, updated 2012)

The authors concluded that the cost of the death penalty in California has totaled over $4 billion since 1978:

• $1.94 billion--Pre-Trial and Trial Costs
  • $925 million--Automatic Appeals and State Habeas Corpus Petitions
  • $775 million--Federal Habeas Corpus Appeals
  • $1 billion--Costs of Incarceration
The authors calculated that, if the Governor commuted the sentences of those remaining on death row to life without parole, it would result in an immediate savings of $170 million per year, with a savings of $5 billion over the next 20 years.

Looks like you ain't right after all. He he.
No surprise there.

all this makes an assumption that I (or we?) would spend any money on a death row or constant legal appeals ??

In this mairs case & the 2 blokes who killed Lee Rigby , there is no doubt as to there guilt ? all acts were committed in broad day light multiple witnesses etc etc

jury comes back with a guilty verdict , they would be taken to a designated area & shot or what ever (?) within in 48 hrs of the verdict.

Only reason for not executing them would be if there organs were of any use for transplants ?? in which case they would be kept alive until the necessary arrangements could be made

Simples :)

Sponsored Links
Back