Poll: Who should be the next leader of the free world?

As above

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

DRM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The outcome will affect all of us, not just Americans.

Sponsored Links
Billary has no chance.Trump will press the big red button.

Sponsored Links
Should - Bernie Sanders
Will - Trump
and even though I think Trump is going to fail on many of his campaign promises he's still probably a better bet than Clinton , for a start he wants to work with the Russians rather than antagonising them as Clinton does.

The US Congress will be pulling Trumps's strings if he gets elected. Obama, the current 'leader of the free world' tried to improve health care for the poor, but was voted down by Congress. He has also tried to introduce restrictions on the ownership of automatic weapons, but again Congress were having none of it!!!!

Is it too late for the Monster Raving Looney Party candidate to pop up? OK just a thought.is it possible Mr t is the reincarnation of same>?

Not to worry, if the T man gets in all adults in the US of A will have the automatic right to being given an AK47, or better [if there is such a thing?] plus 2,000 rounds of ammunition each, anyone below the age of 12 will be given a Glock handgun with a 17 Round magazine [similar to the one used in the most recent Multiple deaths in Germany] plus a restricted ammunition allowance of only 500 Rounds of ammunition.

God knows Obama tried very, very hard even to get the NRA to accept even the most simple of tests in gun ownership as for Mr T? he scares the crap out of me?

Some say that one of the candidates should be facing a 10-year term instead of the usual 4 + 4 year.

i think clinton would be same as usual.
trump expect a another war.
third option,there is apparently a vote for a baked potatoe.

Putin ! Leader I mean, not who will bump off Trump
Putin is a total headbanger, but a smart headbanger... We need to bring him in from the cold and treat him with a degree of respect.. This way we can talk to him about winding down his operations in Ukraine in return for keeping the EU's nose out of it and preventing Ukraine from joining NATO... A no mans land as it were between Russia and the EU states

Trump is a businessman not a war monger..

Sponsored Links
Back