Poll: Who should be the next leader of the free world?

As above

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
Putin will only retaliate , all the NATO build up on Russian borders will only wind him up more which is why a lot of people in the west are against Finland joining NATO.
Indeed, we need to remove our tanks from his backyard and give him a little space.. He can cause a lot of trouble, can that old fox.

The US have never realised that positioning their forces next to Russia is just as antagonising as they think Russia just looking at them is.

The poll result above is similar to the Brexit one.

Sponsored Links
The poll result above is similar to the Brexit one.
Have you seen the campaign stuff of wig-man? Very similar indeed. Just change in most phases the words 'Islamic' to Latino's and you're pretty much there to what we heard here. Not all the words mind, still the odd 'Islamic' in the States.

As I haven't voted because I'm frankly not sure that either of them SHOULD be the next president , although I would have voted if it had said WILL , perhaps someone could tell me the result of the poll so far.

Why not start your own poll and see how it compares with mine?

Some say that one of the candidates should be facing a 10-year term instead of the usual 4 + 4 year.

Nigel Farage destroys Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton LYING UNDER OATH, clear grounds for PERJURY

Rep. Gowdy Lays Out how Hillary Clinton Misled the American People

If they do, then it will be a very sad day, the man has not a clue.
Luckily tho all his 'ideas' will have to get the nod from the rest of his party. Thank f**k for that.

So did George W's, Rumsfeld's and Cheney's, that didn't work out too well.

Let's hope they've learned by their mistakes then.
Somehow I doubt it!

The Donald has been getting some bad press recently, but I notice that it hasn’t affected this poll.

If Trump wins the presidency, it will prove it doesn't matter who is president.

The same people will be in charge.

Will he withdraw days before the election and say it was all a wind up to show how daft the system is?
Will he be ditched by the republicans before the election to prove democracy is a fallacy?
Will he survive until November?
Will he run away with his daughter?

What other scenarios are there?

Sponsored Links
Back