Potterton 41-601-67 Netaheat Electronic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement gas value and the part number. I have the electronic version.

I know it will be difficult but the boiler is in fantastic condition bar the valve.

Thanks

Dazza

Sponsored Links
Hi

Understood it is discontinued, but I am hoping someone has an existing stock lying on their shelf.

Regards

There are a few used valves around, we have one in stock for example but thats reserved for our own customers.

My concern is that if anyone was supplied with one that it would only be fitted by a registered engineer.

My next question would be to ask what identifying details are on your valve and how you know that its failed. Particularly exactly what has failed about the gas valve.

If the fault has not been correctly identified then the valve may well be OK. If you have called an engineer they have a much bigger job to replace the boiler rather then repair it.

Tony

Sponsored Links
hI

Yes its a fair point. I have had a second opinion and I am happy its the valve thats bad. The boiler is in really good condition, good old pottrerton to stop making the one part that people need.

Darren

BTW It will be fitted by a registered engineer. It you want to give me the one you have I'll pay extra!

Regards

We source difficult to find parts for the benefit of our own customers.

I wonder why your engineer does not bother to do that.

I cannot supply used parts to anyone else. If we supply and fit a used part then we guarantee that it will work. We cannot risk nupty people who cannot correctly identify boiler faults correctly and then claim that the part we supplied was faulty.

I did ask you what was the actual fault with your gas valve. I might then ask what tests did they do to confirm that?

Can you post a photo of your gas valve?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back