potterton netaheat problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys,i cant get hot water only from my boiler,i have to have the CH on aswell to get hot water,there is 2, 2 port valves upstairs,both the little levers have compression when u pull them across,but when the CH and HW is on the lever on the HW is floppy,ive changed the HW valve and motorised valve inside a couple of times in the last few years,fixs it then goes the same.any ideas?.
also.i have turned all the rads off,so for me to get hot water I need to run the CH aswell,now british gas have told me my gas bill is going from £50 pm to £130 pm,is this anything to do with this as they say I'm using more than expected.
should I have the gas of completely during the summer and just leave the emersion heater switch on,no timer on it,or should I fit a timer to it?,then the only gas I would be using would be on the hob.
any help advice greatly appreciated,cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back