Potterton Performa 28 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Performa 28 Located in garage. Intermitant fault,just started happening as weather is getting colder. Get up in morning no hot water,check boiler ,red light flashing,no problem re-setting and usually ok all day.Sometimes goes off in evening but rarely.Next morning same again.Anyone any ideas on what the problem might be.Thanks for looking,sorry i cant be more precise.

Sponsored Links
There is little point in me listing all the possible faults many of which are vgas related.

When did you last have the boiler properly serviced? That is likely to be a clue to your problem.

Tony

There is little point in me listing all the possible faults many of which are vgas related.

When did you last have the boiler properly serviced? That is likely to be a clue to your problem.

Tony

Agile did you get my email the other day bout a job i may need you to look at?!

Sponsored Links
Flame failure light is the one that is flashing.
It was serviced 18 mths ago.Anything involving gas will of course be tackled by a CORGI. Just wondered if anyone had experienced the same problem.Thank you for your very prompt replies.

Yes, many other people experience boiler faults.

Flame failure is normally a gas related fault and so not suitable for DIY repair and it can be caused by several different things.

We dont give advice on DIY gas repairs.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back