Potterton Suprima 30 Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently been having problems with my boiler and wonder if anyone can help.

Firstly the boiler used to run smoothly until it reached the required temp then it would shut down as normal, but it would then instantly try to start back up again. this would happen three times then it would lock out. i was told that it would probably be the pcb which i changed but to no avail.
now with the new board in i am not getting any gas through to light the pilot and is going to lock out.

Any help would by appreciated

Sponsored Links
its probably the gas valve mate, finding that the gas valves on suprima are starting to play up lately

DONT forget you MUST be proved competent to undertake this type of work

Was told that its probably the gas valve but i wasn't sure if it could be two problems. one of them with it locking out after reaching temp a few times, then the other new problem being no gas and the valve.

Wouldn't think of trying anything myself will get someone in to do the work.

Cheers for the reply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back