Powerful strobe wanted

Probably needs a waterproof housing...

Delta make loads, but you need to select a high powered one and find a reseller:
/

Thanks for the URl. Had a look and they seem well made but too costly for my needs. Gob smacked that they want a fiver ex vat for what seems to be an M10 bolt to fix it. How some companies have the nerve to ask such a price is beyond me if it is part of an order.

Cheers

Richard

Sponsored Links
OK guys.

Feedback time!

The VoiceOff unit is fantastic. Well built unit though could have been installed in a smaller box or included a built-in power supply unit so that it could be coupled up directly to the mains, as this is likely to be how most would run it. I've ordered a PSU on Ebay which will neatly fit inside.

The range of included announcements are a good starting point but you can make your own recordings and upload it to the SD card that's included. The clarity of reproduction is really excellent and the volume can be adjusted to suit with little distortion even when set high. Very pleased with this at about £130.

The Maplin strobe is a totally different product but at £15 only to be expected. It's flash rate seemed very unstable and not anything like the power expected so it's going back.

Hope this is useful to someone.

Cheers

Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back