PowerMaster 10.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, i wan t to buy a PowerMaster 10 kit from England and install it without delay in Greece. I would like also to buy (after a few months) an outdoor detector the new TOWER 20AM PG2 and maybe for internal installation the also new TOWER 30 AM PG2 and the SD 304 PG2. So here are my questions:
Are these new detectors compatible with the version of the PowerMaster 10 i am going to receive now?
If not, is there a way to update the control panel to be compatible ?
Is it possible for the new detectors to be compatible with the PowerMaster 30 and not with the PowerMaster 10 ?
What cable i need to buy to connect permanent the PowerMaster 10 with my PC ?
Can i use the Dual RS-232 on PowerMaster 10 or it doesn't support it? I would like to programm the PM 10 from my Pc and maybe from another Pc using something like https://secure.logmein.com/ !!!!!
Can this be done ? Has anyone tried something like this ?
The other thing that i don't understand from the REMOTE PROGRAMMER MANUAL is that.
The PM10 is connected with a phone cable to make calls. Is that the same cable that is used for local programming with a PC ?
Can this phone cable instead of a wall jack be connected directly to my PC modem?
My modem doesn't have a serial port. It has ports for LAN.
I am bit confused!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Did you buy that alarm?

I'm really interested in buying one PowerMaster 10, but I'm confused with the documentation. I read that this alarm needs to be connected to a central monitor station in order to send images. Is this true? or you can receive the images without any alarm monitor service?

I'll apreciate any feedback that you can provide about this alarm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back