Premier 24 Battery Fault - Reset how to?

Yep - I may end up with just the GSM unit for the basic control.

You're right, quick scan of the Wintex manual suggests that it would do what I was suggesting, but I don't do Windows. Effectively what I am wanting is a NON-Windows version of wintex software with a web interface. Unless they encrypt the messages on the RS232 line, I suspect it would be possible to work out what's being sent if that information is not public.

It is unlikely that I would buy a windows box for this but I might have a go at writing a Unix subset.

Sponsored Links
i have set up the com-ip on premier 24 version 8.33 and can use wintex latest version with no apparent issues including the online keypad and programming all over ip.

You can use the remote control function in diagnostics to control the panel, appears to work okay.

The apps wont work as they use simple protocol and the old 24 doesn't have that capability. You also cant send alarm signals out over ip either.

If you don't want wintex but only an online keypad Texecom did a windows program that was basically just the keypad and that could connect via a modem or ip, not sure they support the program any more but managed to find the file tucked away and tested it over ip on the 8.33 premier 24 works fine not tested it over pstn.

It wont work on a non windows system.

There was an sdk that you could upload to the com-ip but uses simple protocol so again wouldn't work on old 24.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back