premier elite 24 area setup

With it being all the devices, it could still be an expander issue.

I would still swap out the expander if you haven't already, or go the hole hog.

Swap it all out and setup the system in the office/ at home and see if its still doing it at home, and the replacement is still doing it on site.

I suspect the expander as its more than one device, its 7 devices (just these 7 on the system?).

You can rule out environment, by taking it away and putting it somewhere else. Completely new location.

You can rule out the expander by swapping that out.
You can rule out the devices by swapping them out.

You could add a device you know is working okay, stick it in a box out of the way so it never gets activated and does it still run down in 6 months.

If technical cant help, I cant see any other way than to rule everything out yourself the hard way, a pain and not cheap but just because they can't help you and no one else hasn't reported the issue ???? it doesn't mean that something isn't wrong with the location or the kit.

The 32xp-w have had there firmware upgraded even though they say the issues were only with the 8xp-w, so things can't have been perfect there either?

Be nice to know how you get on with it, but theres an issue somewhere the devices are working so damn hard or something in the system is faulty.

Sponsored Links
back to the original question :)

Wintex was used to download the config from the alarm then I have made all changes with wintex, so don't think it was a 'part' config as I have made numerous changes...

Will try changing the chime back and see what happens..

Need to stop the keypad from saying chime area a or b enabled too.

David

If you wish I can look at your profile, send pv message with connection details.

Then I can advise on all settings.

Sponsored Links
Hoover, I cant send you connection details as Its not acessible remotely.. I can send you the config file if that's possible with wintex?

I kept having similar issue with the premier 24, put in a job with external detection and ARC kept getting failed to set signals as client wasn't getting out fast enough. It was the exit settle timer is default set to 5 Seconds, for example if your exit delay is 30secs set your settle timer to 25 secs

Its under GlobalOptions, System Timers, this then should sort out your issue with the PIR and Arm Failed :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back