Pressure Drop on Ferroli Domina E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi peeps, wonder if anyone can help me before I have to get a plumber in..... :cry:
Since turning my Combi Boiler back on after the summer there was initially no heat coming through - bled all radiators then only turned on the bathroom Rad as it was the one not really heating up. This seemed to work and i thought was back on track.

Ever since then whenever I have my heating on the Pressure Bar was going up to 2, once heating was off dropping down to 0, though was ok when filled it back to 1.5.

Now the pressure is dropping to 0 even when heating on, after about 10mins, does this sound bad ( I think so) Have checked all around and there is no sign of a leak.

Thanx

Shady

Sponsored Links
look at number 15 in the faq,s , any water coming from the pipe outside under the boiler ?

Hi Picasso

Thanx for your direction, I went and had a look at the FAQ and it does sound similar to what I am experiencing, though I have to bear in mind that i am very inexperienced with boilers, can just about manage the filling loop.......... :rolleyes:

Had a look outside and there doesnt seem to be any water coming out of the external pipes, not entirely sure where i should be pumping air in as it is an old boiler "ferroli Domina 60 or 80e"

Will go have a look at the manual

Shady

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back