pressure loss on worcester 24cdi rsf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help after replacing some pipework on the central heating system and refilling the boiler ,everything works ok but the pressure drops down to zero after about 4 days i have checked the pipework in the flat and there is no sign of any leaks ,nor is there any sign of a leak from the boiler,ihave also checked the pressure release valve and that appears to be working ok anyone have any ideas
stu

Sponsored Links
can anyone help after replacing some pipework on the central heating system and refilling the boiler ,everything works ok but the pressure drops down to zero after about 4 days i have checked the pipework in the flat and there is no sign of any leaks ,nor is there any sign of a leak from the boiler,ihave also checked the pressure release valve and that appears to be working ok anyone have any ideas
stu

Its probablt leaking from the AAV which is within the combustion chamber and should therefore be dealt with by a CORGI.

Tony

If i was you id go and get a auto air vent and replace it,just drain your heating through the prv ,check it first open casing and see if its leaking,top right corner.part no 8 716 140 504 0 gas c no e01-601

Sponsored Links
If i was you id go and get a auto air vent and replace it,just drain your heating through the prv ,check it first open casing and see if its leaking,top right corner.part no 8 716 140 504 0 gas c no e01-601

That is a good idea. If the aav is stuck, it is due to dirt and corrosion. Drain through the prv and it will probably get some carp on the seat and keep leaking. But this time you can see the leak and repair it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back