PRICING. CAN WE ALL AGREE ON HERE

Sponsored Links
I bet you quote in the same way.

As for professionalism, it not something you switch on or off. It’s a quality, which I seem you are lacking.

What I can't make you or your kind understand is that, as others here, I deal with price enquiries daily, I welcome them, I'm more than pleased to explain any aspect of the work or pricing to my prospective customers.
What I don't agree with is helping w***ers who seek prices from those who aren't doing the job cos' they haven't the b*lls to engage with real people for fear of incurring a ha'penny's expense.

Do you have multiple personality disorder? Or do you switch your position as it suits you?

I bet you quote in the same way.

Your comments assume that because people are reluctant to price jobs between two parties they've no connection with on work they can't see, it follows they act the same with their own jobs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back