Prima LPR600 Dishwasher Program Times

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1st post!!!! :D

Does anyone know the normal times for each of the 4 programs on this dishwasher? There is a rinse cycle, 40 degree, 50 degree & 70 degree washes.

I think it may me knackered as the wash cycles seem to be never-ending. Then again, I've not had a dishwasher before and it may be normal.

Many thanks in advance.
Richard

Sponsored Links
Does it heat? A machine that washes into infinity usually means a no-heat issue. You should be seeing an F3 error around 25 mins into a wash program (a repeating series of 3 flashes on the start button led).

Yes, it heats fine.

The rinse cycle is about 10 mins & the 40 degree cycle takes about 35mins. But the 50 degree cycle seemed to take about 2 hours but didn't beep at the end - it just stopped. Just wondered if this was correct (ignoring the lack of a beep) and how long the 70 degree wash as I don't want to leave it washing indefinately. 2 hours seems to be a bit much for a wash to me.

I've had this dishwasher about 3 years but haven't used it as the first time I did, it didn't wash properly and being old school, just rolled up my sleeves and did it the old fashioned way! :LOL:

Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Have a little faith in technology...but remember it is important to rinse off the crockery before stacking it in the machine. If your dishwasher malfunctions you will get an error code. So if it heats up & your wash result is satisfactory you can safely put your gloves & sunlight away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back