Prior To Brexit....

S

Shutpa

......in my opinion, there were some members, for reasons best known to themselves, who posted replies to threads which could easily be construed as racist and because I believed that that was the case, I raised a thread, or posted a reply, highlighting that opinion.
Since Brexit however, despite Himaginns continued protestations, it was my belief that the pre- Brexit racist posts had all but disappeared. I could be wrong. However, if that is not the case, then perhaps, referring to the Paul Gascoigne case, I can I remind members of the following:
"Mr Wilkinson, who praised the Crown Prosecution Service for taking the case to court, told Gascoigne:

"........As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated".

Sponsored Links
Want to discuss racism...

Let’s start with a riddle. If South Yorkshire Police can mount a raid on Sir Cliff Richard’s home in pursuit of evidence linked to a single allegation of child sex abuse 30 years ago, why were South Yorkshire Police incapable of pursuing multiple allegations against multiple men who raped 1,400 children over 16 years?

Sponsored Links
Want to discuss racism...

No. I don't want to discuss racism! I simply want to reinforce the following:

As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated".

However, if you and other members want to discuss racism, that's entirely your choice.

Hardly ever get to read any racism on these boards since I put the three stooges on ignore. :mrgreen:

Let’s start with a riddle. If South Yorkshire Police can mount a raid on Sir Cliff Richard’s home in pursuit of evidence linked to a single allegation of child sex abuse 30 years ago, why were South Yorkshire Police incapable of pursuing multiple allegations against multiple men who raped 1,400 children over 16 years?

Were there multiple allegations against multiple men ? The victims of those animals were almost certainly in danger of vicious retribution if they went to the police. They were totally controlled by the mean who abused and raped them. If a victim did go to the police and was put in a place of safety then friends and / or relatives of the victim would be attacked.

Those girls who made allegations against people like Cliff Richards were never at risk of retribution. They were living with family or in other secure and protective situations.

Those girls who made allegations against people like Cliff Richards were never at risk of retribution.
They should be liable for legal retribution if it is not true.

Those who made true complaints against others were not at risk of retribution, either - just ignored by those in charge.

I was shocked to read what your far-right anti-black and anti-Muslim website had to say about serial abuser non-Muslim Jimmy Saville.

They wrote " "

Whereas for serial abuser non-Muslim Cyril Smith, they wrote " "

Nice to see they have an agenda that you like.

I simply want to reinforce the following:

As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms. A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated".

A translation

As a society it is imperative that we challenge non conformist behaviour in all its forms. A message needs to be sent out that free thinking is to be crushed, such actions will not be tolerated, we are the controllers, we will be obeyed.

The New Democracy.

The police and social services knew what was going on and in at least one case police arrested the parents of one girl when they tried to rescue her.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

You can download professor Jays report here, I wasn't sure about Front page mag's credentials but it seems they've accurately quoted the report .....very grim ......and to think some ukippers had there foster kids taken away by the council and yet they turned a blind eye to this ASIAN men problem.

Are u referring to the gangs of Asians in Rotheram who were abusing girls for years. Police & council ect did nothing because they were worried of being accused of racism.

one of the never mentioned facts on that entire sorry caper was that the only organisation that made a public statement that it was going on was the

B.N.P some 2 years (?) before any other org' went public

That Griffin (BNP) bloke made a statement that "gangs of asians were grooming girls" in a T.V documentary interview on either the BBC or channel 4

The interviewer laughed it off as a typical BNP racist comment. As probably did every one else ?????????

Mind u sexual assault against woman in some countries ;) seems to be a national past time.

"........As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated".

Quite right and the racist behaviour of the Asian men targeting white girls for grooming shouldn't be tolerated ......but it was !

Sponsored Links
Back