Prior To Brexit....

Sponsored Links
JCB won't last long if its foreign customers decide to stop buying imports.

Sponsored Links
Why would the world stop buying JCB's when they're cheap as chips now. Might give Caterpillar a difficult time though.

Roger wants to cut down on international trade due to his political beliefs. It cuts both ways. Britain imports and Britain exports.

Do you seriously think that only British xenophobes can be anti-foreigner and anti-international trade?

Do you seriously think that only British xenophobes can be anti-foreigner and anti-international trade?
Pretty sure you're just trolling. No one is really that dumb...
No one is anti-international trade. With a devalued pound it is logical that we (the British plebs) will by choice or compulsion, begin to buy less imported stuff (which is now expensive to us) and export more (our stuff is now cheap to foreigners). That's the great thing about the free market: people tend to buy whatever happens to be the best deal at the time. Even foreigners.

Last edited:
:D:giggle::LOL: Laughing at the idea that international trade is not reciprocal.
Looks like you're laughing at your own joke then, because no one else has any idea what what stick you've got the wrong end of. You seem to be germinating some idea about how foreigners are going to buy less JCBs now that they are in fact cheaper than ever, or something? You really need to articulate you idea further though, if you want us to understand. Don't be shy!

Last edited:
Laughing at the idea that international trade is not reciprocal.

You've made a good point John, but over argued it I'm afraid. As our goods are now about 20% cheaper abroad, I can't see anyone deciding to pay more than they need to for a similar home grown item, especially a JCB.

You've made a good point John, but over argued it I'm afraid. As our goods are now about 20% cheaper abroad, I can't see anyone deciding to pay more than they need to for a similar home grown item, especially a JCB.
Will those people wishing to buy from the UK not have to pay more when current trade agreements cease?

Sponsored Links
Back