Prior To Brexit....

As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated".

The truth is that you don't really want to reinforce the above statement, you really want to start lecturing people on your wafty liberal ideas, wrapped up in a supposedly well meaning statements.

Paul Gasgoine is of an era when it was just an easy (albeit tasteless) joke, not a racist comment, so why use the crusading judges comments to start an unnecessary diatribe.

And the police inaction in Rotherham case wasn't about racism, but political correctness engendered by the Labour government,

Unfortunately, members who advocated for immigration controls were automatically branded racist by the left leaning liberals, without there being a meaningful discussion, and that showed more about their automatic knee jerk reactions, than anything that the brexiteers did.

And whilst I completely accept that a lot of pig ignorant racists have emerged since the the Brexit vote, I suspect that none of them are on this site, so why the need to reignite the discussion.

Sponsored Links
The truth is that............. you really want to start lecturing people on your wafty liberal ideas[
If warning members to be careful of what they put in print is lecturing people, then yes, I plead guilty.

Unfortunately, members who advocated for immigration controls

I was, and still am one of those members!

And whilst I completely accept that a lot of pig ignorant racists have emerged since the the Brexit vote, I suspect that none of them are on this site,

Wrong!!!! If you had been following the various pre-Brexit threads you would never have put that statement into print. Despite the fact that I openly declared that I was a committed 'Outer', I took great pains to distance myself from those racist members, most of whom have been named, and in my opinion, shamed by Himaginn. And all the likes and thanks that these members give to each other cannot mask the fact that the one thing that unites them...... Fear of the Unknown!

If warning members to be careful of what they put in print is lecturing people, then yes, I plead guilty.

I was, and still am one of those members!

Wrong!!!! If you had been following the various pre-Brexit threads you would never have put that statement into print. Despite the fact that I openly declared that I was a committed 'Outer', I took great pains to distance myself from those racist members, most of whom have been named, and in my opinion, shamed by Himaginn. And all the likes and thanks that these members give to each other cannot mask the fact that the one thing that unites them...... Fear of the Unknown!

Racist members ?? :)

Himmaginn brands any one a racist or bigot :LOL:

How many ethnic minority friends u got than ? none ? than your a racist(?) maybe ?

some than its not enough so u are a racist (?) may be ?

I too voted out, I also wanted immigration controls, and I did follow the threads, but I finally got fed up with the likes of Himmy et all classing everyone who wanted out as a racist.

I'm sorry Shutpa, but it's the self righteous that feel they have the right to lecture others, and by doing so, you bring shame on yourself. What gives you the right to think you're morally superior to others, just where is your tolerance. This is where people start getting told what to think and how to act, and all that does, is aggravate the situation. Most people change their views on their own by observation, but when you start to lecture them, you just their back up and entrench them deeper in to whatever viewpoint they have.

Sponsored Links
That statement removes any credibility you may have had.
Am in agreement.
To use Himmy as a good example is quite frankly nuts.

Himmy likes to pretend he is coming from a good place, but in reality his history here, under a few names, is to argue and troll no matter what the subject. Regarding racism etc, he does not engage, he does not help. He goes on a witch hunt and ostracises many people. This is not a smart man at work.

And all the likes and thanks that these members give to each other
Ha ha, so you do have an issue with this thanks and likes nonsense, despite you denying it before in your thread about the same thing.
I just do not understand why anyone would take that function seriously, or bother mentioning it.. It's just a forum, full of strangers. Why would anyone really care?
No. I don't want to discuss racism! I simply want to reinforce the following:
As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated".
And to write this is discussing racism. To start a thread using the above in it is discussing racism and inviting others to do so. If you just wish to instruct others then I think you're in the wrong place, you must know that by now if you've been reading like you say you have. (Re)opening a racism can of worms as a topic is never a good idea here.

Last edited by a moderator:
And all the likes and thanks that these members give to each other cannot mask the fact that the one thing that unites them...... Fear of the Unknown!

Knowing what Islam is doing to Europe, knowing what its ultimate goal is, that frightens me. People like you and the three stooges who can see what the rest of us see but pretend it's not happening you frighten me.

So no, the unknown holds no fears.

Knowing what Islam is doing to Europe, knowing what its ultimate goal is, that frightens me. People like you and the three stooges who can see what the rest of us see but pretend it's not happening you frighten me.

So no, the unknown holds no fears.
In all honesty, do you know for sure anything? What we know - ISIS followers want to create destruction, fear and rule. But ISIS are a terrorist group and we do not know that they are a representative of all Muslims. In fact, the recent celebrations make me think that no, they are not representative of all Muslims.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37066304

I don't want discussions to stop, I don't want those who are frightened labelled racists for expressing fears, but I also don't want to see fear turning into ignorance. People who brand others racist for expressing concerns are also being ignorant.

Let's not see history repeating itself, it's not the way forward:
13620963_1376896182321356_681961339578521829_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
......... And all the likes and thanks that these members give to each other cannot mask the fact that the one thing that unites them...... Fear of the Unknown!

Fear of the Unknown is what keeps the Remainers harping on about Brexit.

Wow!

More anti-Muslim propaganda brought onto a Brexit thread!

I see Handy harvested his video from one of his favourite extremists.

Did you see the production date and the credits of the TV company that produced it? No? How about verifiable details? Nope.

Paul Gasgoine is of an era when it was just an easy (albeit tasteless) joke, not a racist comment, so why use the crusading judges comments ....
Maybe many on here were 'of an era' when racist comments were 'just an easy (albeit tasteless) joke', but they are racist nonetheless!
It's about time people realised, as shutpa reported the judges comments:
"........As a society it is important that we challenge racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms.A message needs to be sent that in the 21st century society that we live in, such action, such words will not be tolerated".

Notice the judges comments about "challenging racially aggravated behaviour in all its forms."
That must include racially aggressive/offensive comments in GD forum!

Sir Alan Duncan: Boris Johnson didn't want Brexit win
Boris Johnson only campaigned to leave the EU to set himself up as the next Conservative leader, Sir Alan Duncan said the day before June's referendum.

Sir Alan said he believed the now foreign secretary, who is his current boss, wanted to lose narrowly and be the "heir apparent" to David Cameron.

The foreign minister's comments were made in a BBC Two documentary being broadcast at 21:00 BST on Thursday.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37439890

We already guessed that!

And the £350M/week has now become £5bn/year:
The NHS should get a "Brexit bonus" of £5bn a year, former Conservative Health Secretary Andrew Lansley has said.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37435648

Sponsored Links
Back