Problem with Viessmann 100w and vitorol 100 uta rf1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There,

Ive recently had the Viessmann 100w boiler fitted and got the vitorol 100 room stat yesterday. I cant seem to get the heating to fire up through the unit, ive setup the room stat to the paperwork and im getting good signal strength and as i adjust the stat I get both the heating and hot water lights come on the plug in unit. Ive also taken the jumper out of 1 and L, if anyone could help me, im getting hot fine thru the taps, ive tried switching off the boiler and its done nothing,

Cheers,

Robbie.

Sponsored Links
I have a feeling the boiler may need to be set to expect the stat?

Call installer? Call Viessmann tech help?

Tony

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: The boiler instructions do.
Only if you are using a bog standard 240V stat.

If you read the instructions for the Vitotrol there is no mention of removing the link. The diagram still shows it in place!

Cheers for the help guys, I've put the jumper back in and it's working fine. The boiler instructions are a little bit confusing, thanks again.

Robbie

Hi

I was was wondering if anyone could help with a dumb question. Our plumber just recently installed a viessmann 100 combi with a Vitotrol 100 UTA RF1 controller. He only gave me the installation instructions. Does anyone know if the vitotrol unit comes with operating instructions as well. There are a lot of options on the unit and I have no idea what it all means!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back