Problem with wall mounted electrical fire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all!

Bought a wall mounted electric fire 15mnths ago,basically stopped working got an electrician collegue to teat the fire and he cane to the conclusion the switch was busted I can send a pic to anyone who has any ideas as where online I could possibly order one from it's about 2"square has one main switch on/off and 3 buttons above that one for on/off one for flame and one for heater the flame button dose basic on and off the heater button pressed once dose a low height press it again and it dose a higher heat any suggestions would be appreciated and I appologise a can't upload a pic to save this pretty limited description!

Sponsored Links
All I have is a daft bar code with the voltage and watt of bulb no serial number make model number? It's a joke even homebase will not tell us the supplier as they don't know . Am not so fussed about the heater part but looks pretty crap without the lighted flame effect

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back